Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.
- Last Active
- Twitter Name
- Personal Quote
- "It was my destiny to be here; in the box."
- About Me
- Hi! I'm the community manager for Hyper Universe! Nice to meet you!
Hello fellow Hypers!! We have an infograph with some neat-o stats from our closed beta test. Take a look at it below, and compare it with our public alpha test graph!
- Steam integration - Oh yes. It's coming for the next test. Get hyped.
- Too Much Crowd Control - This was a huge point of feedback during alpha and closed beta, and we are working into ways to reduce the amount of crowd control in the game. However, since this is a balancing issue, this will be an ongoing effort going forward that will rely on more feedback.
- Better Controller Support - We are working on improving controllers, which includes support for PlayStation 4 controllers.
- Queue Times - This is an ongoing effort from alpha, and going forward. Currently we are making changes to the new player experience and algorithms to help things move along faster for all.
- Latency - We are analyzing ping and looking into more server locations to bring latency down and as a result input lag for players.
- Bug Fixes - An obvious but ongoing effort, we are working on bugs that were reported during closed beta such as text grammar and clarity issues.
-Hyper Universe Team
4th Place (No prize sorry ): Crazy Hyper Collage by @TomatoTenticle
Notes: This was very close to being 3rd place, we had to do a tiebreaker poll. It made all of us laugh!!
Migenhardt by @Johock
Celine by @leafgem
Blue Rose by @Fresca
Celine by @Reb00t_Mel
We want to thank everyone again for submitting their pieces! In the end, due to all the great technical skill that was shown it was hard for us to decide which ones to win.
We got some GREAT submissions from our fan art contest, making it super difficult for us to decide. Some pieces we had to look at more than once to find everything that was in it, and some we just sat mouth agape at the mastery of technique that was used. We ran a poll inside our own team and the below pieces came out on top (by a small margin)!
Reminder of prizes for the following winners:
- Grand Prize: A Hyper Universe T-Shirt + 15,000 NX
- Second Place: 10,000 NX
- Third Place: 5,000 NX
1st Place: Bikini Yuna by @ArtNotHearts
Notes: We loved all the small details in the background of this one. Combined with the smooth and vibrant artstyle, it was a clear winner for us!
2nd Place: Trakakhan and his Rubber Ducky by @gurzy
Notes: This well composed piece just channeled the word "fun" for us, and we all fell in love with the duck's face. He's the real star of the show here.
3rd Place: Ryta's and Valter's Contract with Cain by @Wyvernsmasher
Notes: This deviousness felt just like Cain. Combined, again, with the small details in the background (Yuna trying to force Ignicia in the water, Signal buried in the sand) went into the decision for picking this piece.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!
I will be in contact with you VIA private messaging here on the forums to gather the appropriate info to distribute your rewards.
ORIGINAL THREAD HERE.
Do submissions close at the beginning or end of the 14th and what time zone?
Sorry, it is the end of the 14th at 11:59:59pm PDT - so midnight essentially. I'll be closing the thread when submissions are no longer allowed!
Here is a handy countdown -> https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170714T235959&p0=137&ud=1&font=cursive&csz=1